Group class schedule
Fertility Yoga in the comfort of your own home
Fertility Yoga is a great option for women who are looking for a low-impact work-out. Here are a few ways in which yoga can boost your fertility, and increase your chances of conception:
- Stimulates blood flow
- Stimulates the reproductive system
- Supports and regulates the endocrine system
- Calms the mind
Our group live streaming classes come in 2 styles - Hatha or Yin, and combine stretching, breathing, relaxation and visualization techniques to alleviate these specific health concerns:
- Stress reduction
- Adrenal fatigue
- Fertility issues
- Menstrual irregularities and disorders
- Endometriosis and Fibroids
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Many people have accepted as true that yoga is able to help them conceive or deal with the stress of getting fertility care.
Many studies on women that practiced yoga when they’re trying to conceive shows that yoga helped them reduce their anxiety levels, easing their bodies and regulate their hormonal production.
Besides being a relaxing workout that lets you grow your strength and agility, yoga will help you ease off and unwind.
Yoga consists of meditation, stretching, breathing, and a range of moves known as postures which if done correctly will help to improve physical and mental wellness.
Classes are on 8pm to 9pm Singapore time:
- Monday evenings - Yin style
- Wednesday evenings - Hatha style
Couples and singles are welcome. Your partner can come FREE of charge!
Breath Movement Hormones
This is a new group live streaming class that expands the fertility yoga practice with techniques from Qigong - a self-healing art with origins in Daoist martial arts and self healing.
Sarah Manning has been training with Grand Master Wee for the last 10 years. She teaches his, Chi Dynamics style of Qigong. It blends three styles:
- Northern Shaolin Internal Chi System
- Shaolin Wu Mei Nei Kung System - Art of the Flying Nun
- Grand Master Wee's self-healing methodologies
The intention of our practice, is to:
- Improve blood circulation and oxygen in the blood
- Strengthen the auto-immune system
- Enhance and balance the endocrine system
- Reduced stress and tension for body and mind
- Tones muscles for better energy and stamina
Energetically we develop, circulate and balance the Qi in the body. For women with depleted Kidney energy, disturbed Spleen or Liver energy - this can have a profound effect on her ability to conceive and sustain pregnancy.
Classes are on 7am to 8am Singapore time:
- Tuesday mornings
- Friday mornings
Note: If you purchase a Single class or Pack of 5 sessions, then these sessions can be used interchangeably between Fertility Yoga and Breath Movement Hormones.
Meet Sarah your yoga instructor
Please read before booking:
- You will need to supply your own yoga mats and a safe space to practice
- There will be no refunds once package is utilised
- Classes have to be booked online at least 24 hours in advance
- Cancellation of classes must be notified at least 24 hours before class starts otherwise this will be considered as a class attended